ESI Consultant -Employee state Insurance
We Provide best ESI Consultant service to our client, which provides a multi benefited Social Welfare Scheme, for the employees in an organization against cases of illness, maternity, disablement, and death due to employment injury. ESI schemes provide full medical care to the employee registered under ESI. Further, it assists the employees to recover the financial losses incurred due to an official period of absence. Moreover, the scheme dispenses medical care to the employees’ family members too.
As per Employee State Insurance Act 1948, an employer is compulsory to register with the Employees State Insurance Act if the Employer employs 10 or more workers, We provide ESI consultant services such as (Employee State Insurance) registration, monthly challan generation service according to the latest ESIC law
An ESI challan is a unique format used for depositing or transferring the statutory payment in favor of ESI.
ESI Consultant - Top Benefits
- No Manual hard copy return to be prepared and submitted to ESIC.
- No need to submit other returns viz Manual Hard Copy of Form
- Employers will get the confirmation of payment through SMS instantly.
- The members’ accounts will be credited with the contribution on monthly basis.
- Employers can view the annual accounts slip.
- For earlier years employers can request annual slips through this portal.
Procedure for ESIC Challan generation
- For a generation of ESIC Challan, each month require monthly distribution salary mentioning their employee’s ESIC No., Gross Salary/Wages, with working days
- Preparation of Soft Copy finalization according to ESIC Format than upload according to the required option.
- Make Payment of ESIC Challan.
- Generation of ESIC Contribution and Challan.
- ESIC Status Challan Printout
ESI Consultant - Other Work
- ESI Registration for New Company
- Individual Member Registration at ESIC Portal with all family and nomination details
- ESIC Number Generation.
- ESIC Card Printout for Individuals
These Documents are required for Registration of new Company at ESIC Portal for getting USER ID and Password for employer. (for filling ESIC Challan)
- Name of the Company.
- Date of Setup of the Organisation.
- Scanned copy of Company’s PAN Card.
- Nature of Company.
- Address proof of Company (rented or owned)
- Adhaar Card and PAN Card of Company’s Director /partner’s/Proprietors.
- Email and Mobile Number of Company’s Director /partner’s /Proprietor.
- List of Company’s Director’s /Partner’s /Proprietors.
- Digital Signature of any one Director /Partners/ Proprietor for file submission.
- Company’s Director/Partner/Proprietor Signature in EPF Prescribed format
- Monthly strength of employees from the date of setup of company with all details salary, grade, designation
- Scanned copy of the Govt license available in the name of the company (Like GST/MOA)
- Scanned Copy of Cheque of of the company’s Bank account.
- Copy of the First sale bill / job work bill or first purchase bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India is a multi-dimensional Social Security Scheme tailored to provide Socio-economic protection to the ’employees’ in the organized sector against the events of sickness, maternity, disablement and death due to employment injury and to provide medical care to the insured employees and their families.
The scheme provides full medical care to the employee registered under the ESI Act, 1948 during the period of his incapacity, restoration of his health and working capacity. It provides financial assistance to compensate the loss of his/ her wages during the period of his abstention from work due to sickness, maternity and employment injury. The scheme provides medical care to his/her family members also.
In an area notified u/s 1(3) by Central Govt. all factories where 10 or more persons are employed attract coverage under Section2(12) of ESI Act. Further, according to the notification issued by the appropriate Government (Central/State) under Section 1(5) of the Act, the following establishments employing 10 or more persons attract ESI coverage. (i) Shops (ii) Hotels or restaurants not having any manufacturing activity, but only engaged in sales (iii) Cinemas including preview theaters; (iv) Road Motor Transport Establishments; (v) News paper establishments.(that is not covered as factory under Sec.2(12)); (vi) Private Educational Institutions (those run by individuals, trustees, societies or other organizations and Medical Institutions (including Corporate, Joint Sector, trust, charitable, and private ownership hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers, pathological labs). In some states coverage is still for 20 or more persons employed under sec 1(5). A few State Governments have not extended scheme to Medical & Educational Institutions.
Yes, it is the statutory responsibility of the employer under Section 2A of the Act read with Regulation 10-B, to register their Factory/ Establishment under the ESI Act within 15 days from the date of its applicability to them
Full range of Medical, surgical & obstetric treatment consisting of out-door treatment, in-patient treatment, supply of all drugs and dressings, pathological and radiological investigations, prenatal and post-natal care, super specialty consultation & treatment, ambulance services, provision of artificial appliances etc.
Poddar Techno Services is the Best ESI Consultant in Delhi who provides cost to cost service to their client with 100% satisfaction guaranteed on specified time limit.